Volunteers Needed NOW for the War On Abuse Volunteer Program!
We welcome victims and survivors of abuse as well as advocates to join our cause to become a part of our vigorous volunteer program.
Internet Advocates Needed to Help Fight Child Abuse
Are you a blogger, Myspace, or Facebook user type? Then this is an easy and fulfilling volunteer job to help build awareness to fighting child abuse, and you can do it from anywhere.
The organization was developed out of an Internet advocacy network called the War On Abuse Movement. This network has 100,000 people that follow it worldwide, and out of the 230+websites and associate organization’s sites, our group manages approximately 35% of them. The purpose of these websites and pages is to bring awareness to the cause of fighting child abuse. We need more volunteers to “baby sit” or participate in various interactive web site pages, blogs, etc. We normally set up and do the page designs for you or you can do them yourself.
Here are the tasks we need filled:
1. People to run an interactive web page accounts or groups. You will have to answer mail, add friends, keep blogs, whatever you can do.
2. People who can and will participate in blogs and groups. You will have to post topics or leave comments on blogs, etc.
3. People to help us find current child abuse news stories and videos that are going around the world to help us post interesting and current issues about the cause.
4. People who can manage email lists.
5. People who can take stock photos and add simple words and graphics to make awareness images and banner links.
6. Political types who can help in the continued effort to bring attention to child abuse legislation.
7. People with experience in public relations.
8. People who are music fans or can help with music pages and activities.
9. Website designers.
10. People who are resourceful and can do various research jobs on the Internet for the organization.
Minimum computer skills, an understanding the basics of interactive websites, and a minimum of 20 minutes a week are required. This is a meaningful activity for seniors or the disabled.
If you are interested please send an email to Petra at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about yourself and send us any URL links to pages or blogs you may currently have on the Internet? Also, tell us why you want to help with this important effort. We are careful about our volunteers due to the nature of our controversial cause.